Who are we searching for?
We are looking for a new colleague in the position of Business Development Manager for our company HTM Technologies.
Within our company which has 134 years of experience, we have completely renewed our name, logo and branding. Fresh and energetic, we are expanding the companies within HTM Technologies group with a motivated young team and we are looking for your assistance in this!
What is your challenge as a Business Development Manager?
As a Business Development manager you get energy from networking with our customer base and expanding it. You cast your lines and you as a person add a contribution to the results of the organization with you commercial drive and technical skills. You provide the right advice and guide yourself through processes from the first contact up until the aftercare with your technical background and knowledge of machining technology. You think along with customers on a commercial and technical level, you know how to address the right people within the organization and you ensure that you function as a team. We grow together through collaborations and sharing knowledge, insights, production methods, but also each other’s network!
You will explore new markets within the current market and especially beyond, both at national and international level. You can think of machine builders, manufacturers of equipment, aviation and space travel, but also other (manufacturing) industry where high-tech metal parts and precision are added values.
Your main tasks as a Business Development Manager are:
- Expanding and maintaining the customer base and customer relationship;
- Expanding existing markets and new markets for our business;
- Developing, recording and executing the commercial plan;
- Realizing the objectives from the commercial plan;
- Actively looking for potential opportunities in the various markets;
- Advising (potential) customers about the products;
- Elaboration and follow-up of quotations;
- Being the point of contact for clients regarding substantive questions;
- Keeping product knowledge and skills up-to-date;
- Collaborate effectively and efficiently with the Sales team and other internal departments;
- Keeping up-to-date and complying with the relevant procedures and work instructions for the quality management system;
- Taking care of the after sales.
HTM stands for High Tech Machining where our customers see us as a ‘one stop shop for precision solutions’. Our focus is on the high-tech industries and operate in niche markets such as defense, aviation and space travel. For this reason, HTM technologies also belongs to an exclusive group of companies that own the Quality Management System for Aerospace (AS9100). We are a world-class supplier of high quality engineering products made through precision machining, large machining and module assembly. We operate from four offices; two branch offices are located in Hengelo OV and our other 2 branch offices are located in Almere and Dedemsvaart. Each branch office has its own competences. Our success story is based on curiosity and the constant search for new technological opportunities. We provide complex products, assemblies and solutions for the world of tomorrow. Distinctive results from one long-term partner with a proven track record in highly demanding markets. Precision, quality and reliability, that is HTM Technologies. Watch our track record and a selection of our international partners on our renewed website HTM-Technologies.com
or watch our corporate film to fulfill your excitement.
What does HTM Technologies have to offer you?
Working at HTM Technologies means that you are a part of a growing and international working environment in which we value your own initiative and we give you a great deal of freedom of action. A company where collaborations happen in a professional manner in an informal environment where open communication predominates.
Would you like to apply or know more about this vacancy?
Are you enthusiastic about this job and does our organization appeal to you?
Then respond to this vacancy by emailing your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org attn. Mariëlle van der Meché, HR Advisor.
You can also contact the HR department for substantive questions via telephone number 074 – 255 40 40.
Also check out our new website www.htm-technologies.com.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
What do you take with you as Business Development Manager?
- You have a HBO (Higher Vocational Education) diploma, preferably in Commercial Economics, Mechanical Engineering or Technical Business Administration.
- You have a strong affinity with the technical manufacturing industry and you have knowledge and experience within the field of various machining techniques and processing processes.
- You are focused on acquisition, new business and relationship management with your commercial attitude.
- An excellent command of the Dutch, German and English language in word and writing is a requirement.
- Core competences such as result-oriented, solution-oriented, customer-oriented, creativity, thoroughness, independence and collaboration mean that you can make a difference and take HTM Technologies to a higher level. You work for all four branches mentioned and you can mainly be found with customers.
- You have an existing network of relations, preferably within the industries in which we operate.