Last updated 1 January 2021
This is HTM Technologies’ privacy notice.
The HTM Technologies respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
The “HTM Technologies” includes HTM Aerotec B.V. Hengelo, HTM Precision B.V. Almere and HTM PSM B.V. Hengelo, all located in The Netherlands.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
PURPOSE OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how HTM Technologies collects and processes your personal data. It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
This privacy notice is issued on behalf of the HTM Technologies so when we mention HTM Technologies “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice, we are referring to the relevant company in the HTM Technologies responsible for processing your data. We will let you know which entity in the HTM Technologies will be the controller for your data when you provide us with any personal data. Unless we inform you otherwise in writing, HTM Technologies will be the data controller.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact us using the details set out below.
Our full details are:
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Topaasstraat 24, 7554 TH Hengelo, Netherlands
Telephone number: +31(0) 74 2434234
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE AND YOUR DUTY TO INFORM US OF CHANGES
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us using the contact details provided above.
The HTM Technologies website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave the HTM Technologies website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
- THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data including your first name, last name and title and job title.
- Contact Data including your business address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Preference Data including your industry, the HTM Technologies products or services that you are interested in and your communication preferences.
Unless you provide it to us, we will not intentionally collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (for example, details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, and genetic and biometric data).
- HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you, although this is mainly through meetings, our websites and web shops, our software products, software that may be used in our website, exhibitions, events and other direct interactions, as well as existing business contacts and publicly available information. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Preference Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, in person or otherwise.
We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, distributors, sub-contractors for technical, payment and delivery services, analytics providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances (“lawful bases”):
- Consent – Where you have given us consent to use your personal data for the purposes for which we intend to use it.
- Performance of Contract – Where it is necessary to process your personal data to perform a contract that we have entered into with you or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
- Legitimate Interest – Where it is necessary for the interests of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best products and services, and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us.
- Legal Obligation – Where it is necessary to process your personal data to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject to.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the lawful bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our Legitimate Interests are where appropriate.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful basis depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need details about the specific lawful basis we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one basis has been set out in the table below.
Lawful basis for processing
|To register you as a new customer/supplier or potential customer/supplier.||(a) Performance of Contract
|To quote for, process and deliver products and/or services to you.||(a) Performance of Contract
(b) Legitimate Interests (to recover debts due to us)
|To request quotes and purchase products and/or services from you.||(a) Performance of Contract
(b) Legitimate Interests (to secure products/services)
|To manage our relationship with you and, in the case of our customer relationships, including administration of your ‘MyHTM-Technologies’ account.||(a) Performance of Contract
(b) Legal obligation
(c) Legitimate Interests (to keep our records updated)
|To provide you with information that you request from us.||(a) Consent
(b) Performance of Contract
|To provide you with after-sales support, maintenance, service and repairs.||(a) Performance of Contract
(b) Legitimate Interests (to maintain good customer relations)
|To request after-sales support, maintenance, service and repairs from you.||(a) Performance of Contract
(b) Legitimate Interests (to maintain good supplier relations)
|To provide you with a better experience and service when using our web sites.||(a) Legitimate Interests (to improve our web sites)|
|To provide you with information about our products, services and events that we think you might be interested in.||(a) Consent
(b) Legitimate Interests (to market our business)
|To consider any applications for financial support submitted to the HTM Technologies Charities Committee and administer payments to successful applicants.||(a) Legitimate interests (to provide financial support to charitable and voluntary organisations in line with our Corporate Social Responsibility policy)|
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to obtain an explanation as to how we have decided that the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
- DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table in paragraph 4 above.
- Internal third parties – other companies in the HTM Technologies acting as controllers or processors of your data.
- External third parties – including:
- Service providers acting as our processors who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers acting as our processors or joint controllers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- Tax authorities, regulators and other government authorities or legal bodies acting as processors or controllers who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
- Sales intermediaries, payment providers, and sub-contractors for technical and delivery services.
- Our service providers that assist us with our marketing initiatives and provide technology to assist us with collection of data at events.
- Our customers and suppliers to enable deliveries and support.
- Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If such a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
We require all third parties to respect the security and confidentiality of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Our group companies and third-party service providers and partners operate around the world. This means that your personal data may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the country in which you are resident. These countries may have data protection laws that are different to the laws of your country and, in some cases, may not be as protective.
However, we have taken appropriate safeguards to require that your personal data will remain protected in accordance with this privacy notice. These include implementing the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses for transfers of personal data between our group companies, which require all group companies to protect personal information they process from the EEA and the UK in accordance with European Union and UK data protection law. We have implemented similar appropriate safeguards with our third-party service providers and partners and further details can be provided upon request from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DATA SECURITY
We have put in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to access your data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
- DATA RETENTION
HOW LONG WILL YOU USE MY PERSONAL DATA FOR?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
At the end of that period, we will either delete or anonymise your personal data or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal data has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal data and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
- YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
- Request access to your personal data – commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of your personal data – this enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data – this enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
- Object to our processing of your personal data – where we are relying on a legitimate interest and you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms or where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data – this enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Request transfer of your personal data – subject to certain conditions, you are entitled to receive the personal data which you have provided to us and which is processed by us by automated means, in a structured, commonly-used machine readable format.
- Withdraw your consent to our processing of your data – where our processing of your personal data is based on your consent you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal data conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact email@example.com.
You can also request to be opted out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe”, “opt-out”, “preference centre” or similar links in the marketing e-mails we send you.
You also have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. (Contact details for data protection authorities in the European Economic Area, Switzerland and certain non-European countries (including the US and Canada) are available here.
NO FEE USUALLY REQUIRED
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
WHAT WE MAY NEED FROM YOU
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
TIME LIMIT TO RESPOND
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time in response to changing legal, technical or business developments. You can see when this privacy notice was last updated by checking the “last updated” date displayed at the top of this privacy notice.
Cookies policy HTM Technologies
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your PC or mobile device by a website which can then retrieve or read the contents of that file or cookie. Each cookie is unique to your web browser and contains some anonymous information, such as a unique identification number and the name of the website with some numbers. This allows a website to remember things like your preferences or account information.
Find out more about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org
Cookies on this website
Our site uses the following types of cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies’ that control basic functionality such as access to secure areas or recording the contents of a shopping basket.
Functionality cookies’ that enhance your browsing experience by providing better functionality, such as storing your preferences.
Performance Cookies’ that help us analyse how the website is being used and allow us to improve the site for a better user experience.
Third party cookies
How we use our cookies
We do not sell the information collected by our cookies or use our cookies for third party advertising purposes. We only disclose the information collected by our cookies to external parties where we are required to do so by law (e.g. where required to do so by government bodies and law enforcement agencies).
List of cookies
Strictly necessary cookies set by HTM-Technologies
These cookies are essential for the operation of our sites.
Cookie name: -> Purpose:
- pref_analytics -> Keeps user logins and opt outs for marketing and analytical functionality.
- EcommerceStoreUserIdent -> Stores preferences and items for the user’s shopping cart.
- HTM-TechnologiesUserRegionLanguage -> Retains the language preference the user selected for online shopping, with link to region selection.
- HTM-TechnologiesUserRegionLocation -> Stores the region preferences the user chose for online shopping.
- NET_SessionID -> Used to maintain the state of Microsoft NET applications.
- MyHTM-Technologies.Authentication -> Keeps the state of the user logged into MyHTM-Technologies.
- AntiForgery -> Protects the token from forgery so that other sites cannot pretend to provide access to MyHTM-Technologies.
- Session -> Stores the Captcha value of the session with MyHTM-Technologies.
- MyHTM-Technologies.Authentication.Session -> Holds the user’s session ID for MyHTM-Technologies.
- RPSUser -> Holds the state of the user logged in to MyHTM-Technologies.
- iTIfVCKZCY/g/lCUzg8Log## -> Used when logging into older sites that use account management controls.
- MyHTM-TechnologiesCookie -> Tracks whether cookies are enabled for MyHTM-Technologies.
- MyRenUser -> Tracks whether cookies for MyHTM-Technologies are enabled.
- MyRenAuth -> Holds the state of the user logged in to MyHTM-Technologies.
- MyRenAuthC1 -> As above.
- MyRenAuth2 -> As above.
- mkto_opt_out -> Required to disable tracking by Marketo if non-essential cookies are not accepted.
Strictly necessary cookies, placed by external parties
These are scripts placed to provide external content on our sites.
|Cookie group||Example of cookie names||Purpose||Link to site and cookie information|
|Cloudflare||sparrow_id, cfmrk_userLangRedirect||CDN to provide performance and security.||Click on the link below to find out more about the cookies used by these scripts.
Information about cookies from Cloudflare: https://www.cloudflare.com/cookie-policy/
|YouTube||GPS, CONSISTENCY, s_gl||Used to store viewing history and maintain streaming performance for YouTube videos viewable through our site.||Click on the link below to learn more about the cookies used by these scripts.
Information about cookies from YouTube: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies#types-of-cookies
Information about cookies from Google Tag Manager: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage#gtagjs_and_analyticsjs_-_cookie_usage
|Google Optimize||_ga, _gid, _gat||Google Optimize is a website performance and testing service.||Click on the link below to learn more about the cookies these scripts use.
Information about cookies from Google Optimize: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage#gtagjs_and_analyticsjs_-_cookie_usage
These cookies are set by analytics scripts, if analytics cookies are accepted in the preferences. Please note that these groups of cookies are set by third parties who may change them. Enabling these cookies will help HTM Technologies to improve your customer experience.
|Cookie group||Example of cookie names||Purpose||Link to site and cookie information|
|Google Analytics||_ga, _gid, _gat||Google Analytics is a web analytics service that tracks and reports on site traffic.||Click on the link below to learn more about the cookies used by these scripts.
Information on cookies from Google Analytics: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage#gtagjs_and_analyticsjs_-_cookie_usage
|Marketo||_mkto_trk||Marketo is an automated marketing system that tracks and reports on website traffic and user behaviour.||Click on the link below to learn more about the cookies these scripts use.
About cookies from Marketo: https://documents.marketo.com/legal/cookies
|Crazy Egg||_crazyegg_session, cean||Crazy Egg is a website analytics service that tracks and reports on a site’s traffic, A/B test tracking and website heatmaps/clickmaps.||Click on the link below to learn more about the cookies used by these scripts.
About Crazy Egg cookies: https://www.crazyegg.com/cookies
|Facebook Pixel||datr, fr||Facebook Pixel is a website analytics service that tracks and reports on traffic and user behaviour on a site.||Click on the link below to learn more about the cookies used by these scripts.
Information about Facebook Pixel cookies: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
|Yandex.Metrica||_ym_*, yandexuid||Yandex.Metrica provides non-personalised site traffic information.||Click the link below to learn more about the cookies these scripts use.
Information about cookies from Yandex.Metrica: https://yandex.com/support/metrica/general/cookie-usage.html